Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

ROBIN HOOD SONGS

These are the songs we've been working in class. I hope tomorrow you'll enjoy singing them, and the theatre play too.


ROBIN HOOD

Robin Hood, Robin Hood, My name's Robin Hood.
Robin Hood, Robin Hood, I live in the wood.
I take from the bad, I give to the good
Robin Hood, Robin Hood, robin Hood.



THE SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM

The Sheriff of Nottingham,
is a very bad man,
he takes all the gold,
from the poor and old,
but I take from the bad,
and give it ot the good,
I'm Robin Hood! (audience: Robin Hood)
Robin Hood! (audience: Robin Hood)


MONEY, MONEY, MONEY (the Sheriff's song)

Money, money, money
very funny, in a rich man's world
Money, money, money
allways sunny, in a rich man's word
Ah-ha ha-ha-ha, all the thing I can do
Because I have a lot of money,
it's a rich man's world, it's a rich man's,
it's a rich man's world!